Thursday, August 16, 2012

Picutres of WILDLIFE! And the weirdest thing I (Wu-Dong) has ever done.

Hello!

Here's the real deal, on this post you will see some pictures of wildlife! Most of the animal pictures are on R's phone, and daddy didn't take much pics on the camera.


                          Those horns look like they are made for fighting!








                                           He isn't a "dear"; he's a "deer"!
Now, the weirdest/strangest/and maybe mind-boggling-est thing I have ever done, is nudge R in the hips. Might not be too strange, but in my opinion, strange meter from 1 to 10 is maybe a .. Hmm, what do you think? Comment below!


Meowing Off,

2 comments:

Annie :) said...

Hm I would rate the weirdness at a 4 :P I like the pictures a lot!

~Annie ♥

Wu-Dong said...

Annie-

I like the pictures as well, they look delicious and I would love to feast my claws upon them! Hmm, a 4, huh? Try nudging someone else's hips!

Meowing Off,

~Wu-Dong