Sunday, August 26, 2012

Napping Time with Wu-Dong!


                                        Hmm, this looks like a wonderful place to nap..
Yes, I know, since your sleeping on MY bed! (Mommy talking, she's on the top right corner of the picture).

                                                           Look at my beautiful ear!
                                            So fuzzy.. if I only I could have a little rub..

                                                  Hey! I heard ya, I moved away..
                                              Phooey, I really need ninja lessons..




                                                                My belly!
                              Hey, if I can't touch your ear, can I atleast touch your tummy?

Meowing Off,

6 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy says she would HAVE to kiss you right behind the ear! And maybe nibble on you a little...she's a weirdo!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

What a cutie puttie you are!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better. We will have lots of fun!!!

The Chair Speaks said...

Hi Wu-Dong, we love those stripes on the back of your head. Purrs!
We are following you. :)

Wu-Dong said...

Katnip Lounge-

I'm open to kisses!

Gracie =^o.o^=-

Thanks! cut-ness is a gift!

The Chair Speaks-

Thanks for noticing! And, much appreciated for following my blog!

Meowing Off,

~Wu-Dong

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awww adorable!!!!

Wu-Dong said...

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties-

Thanks Kitties! Tell Leo to have a paw-some birthday!
He did some purretty good singing/meow-singing!

Meowing Off,

~Wu-Dong