Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just Laying There..


                               My legs gave up on me, from now on, I'm laying like this furrever!

                                            What a LAZY LAZY cat you are Wu-Dong!

                                                Shh.. I'm watching the news.. (Daddy talking, he's on the top right corner of the picture).

                What? You get lazy too if you had to keep kicking up litterbox sand all your life!

                  Oh yeah, I get lazy BECAUSE I HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR LITTERBOX!

                                             SHHH!! Can you keep it down!?

                                            Eh whatever..I'll just be laying here if yah need me!
              Cats really need toilets that can flush, seriously, cleaning up cat droppings is not my cup of tea..

(Sigh) No one seems to hear me, I really need to get a guy dog so I'm not surrounded by loud females..

Meowing Off,

5 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Good morming dear Wu-Dong. You are looking very kissable there on the floor. xxxooo

Team Tabby said...

Hi Wu-Dong, pleased to meet you. We are four senior kitties and all of us were rescues. We enjoy laying around, watching for critters out of our windows and especially meal times.

We think you will enjoy the Cat Blogosphere, a very friendly community of kitties and their 'beans.

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Annie :) said...

Lol, that was funny :D Congrats on your almost 1000 views!

~Annie ♥

Katnip Lounge said...

Poop on, Wu-Dong!
We sometime collapse too...

Wu-Dong said...

Katie Isabella-

Good Morning! Woah! You posted your comment in 4:00 AM!? I know, I am very kissable! :)

Team Tabby-

Pleased to meet you as well! I am a tabby too! I would love to hear from ya'll again!

Annie-

Thanks, I might be a born comedian! 1,000 views sounds sweet!

Katnip Lounge-

Er..poop? Interesting! I wonder if all cats collapse..

Meowing Off,

~Wu-Dong