Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite treats!





Hello!

This post is just to tell you about the treats that I have!


            Yum, this is Whisker Lickin's Crunch Lovers
From Purina! Purina has always been pretty good, but not as good as meow mix, now we are talking!
Anyways, I love Whisker lickin's, the shapes are really funny, and I can never seem to solve them..



Crave, delicious varieties! I have nothing much to say about this company..
I'm sorry I seem so speechless 0_0


 

Temptations! I love these, the fillings are so soft, yet the crust is hard, a perfect treat! Temptations has their own commercials, which are entertaining to watch, and sometimes, it's more about the amusement than the product its self!

 


Another Temptations treat, fish favored! Yum, can't wait to try this one!


Yours Truly,

~Wu-Dong

No comments: