Friday, November 16, 2012

New Cat Bloggers tag

Hello!

  Remember when all of us cat bloggers started out blogging?

In a new frightening enviorment..

Well, I remember how scared I was to start, but it eventually became fun! Making new friends, reading supportive comments, and being a viral-cat on the interent!

Let's give some support to the new cat bloggers (although I don't think any new ones have joined)

I remember one of my cat blogger friends gave me this picture-
I sadly don't remember who she is, but I think this is a wonderful gift for new bloggers!

Are YOU a new cat blogger? If you are, feel free to take this tag, and post on your blog "New Cat Blogger Members Tag"

Thanks guys!

Meowing Off,

2 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, that was a sweet way to welcome you!

Wu-Dong said...

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties-

Thanks! I think all cat bloggers should be welcomed :)

Meowing Off,

~Wu-Dong