Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Unicorn Guy-Furriend



Hello! Meet my guy furriend Unicorn!
                                                        Woah, he just flew away!

                                                Oh, he's back! Ha-ha! I iz tallerz then him!


                                                You tried to kiss me, but I moved, WOOPSIES!


                                                        Oh fine, here's a good kiss.


                                                 Now, no more kissies!


                                             Ooh, there's a handsome looking Pegasus..


                                                                           Huh..

Meowing Off,



Thanks for almost 1,000 views! I'm grateful for all my followers!

Wanna help even more? Tell everyone you know about my blog, it's as simple as that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was hilarious!

I feel bad for Unicorn. :(


~R's Homie Furriend Angie

Annie :) said...

That was epic :D

Congrats!

~Annie, your Furriend ♥

Daisy said...

What a handsome pink unicorn friend you got there!

The Chair Speaks said...

You've got a nice friend who will never quarrel with you! :)