Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sleepy and Pouncy Days

Hello!

Pouncy Days and Sleepy Days has arrived! (Well, for me)

   Today is the day, I share some pictures of me attempting to pounce at my owners, and sleeping! Enjoy!



                                                Eye Spy-Can you spot Wu-Dong?


                                          I didn't even know the camera was there..








                                                     Eying R's feet closely..


                                                  I missed my opportunity to pounce!

                                                  
                                                                  Eye Level



Ah, I'm getting tired..

Did you enjoy the pictures? If you did, comment on what you liked best!

Yours truly,

~Wu-Dong

No comments: